We work long hours but somehow it never feels like a chore. We love what we do.
Alan Creaser - CEO and Founder
For the Dog
- We do not use synthetic chemical additives of any kind
- We do not use by-products, derivatives or fillers of any kind
- We avoid any and all ingredients commonly linked with intolerance’s or allergies
For the Owner
- We are committed to keeping our products as affordable as possible for our customers
- Many lesser quality brands cost more
- Always read the ingredients for the true test of quality
For the community
- We only support local, independent pet shops so you won’t find Natural Dog Food in supermarkets or pet superstores.
- We recycle over 80% of the water we use during manufacturing
- All of our air is passed through reed-bed filtration systems before being put back into the environment creating a clean smell for our neighbours
- We have an award-winning on site packaging recycling plant separating paper, cardboard and plastics so dramatically reducing landfill waste.
For the environment
- All ingredients are sourced as locally as possible to reduce transport carbon emissions
- We use only non-intensively farmed British meats:
• English chickens and turkeys with full access to the outside
• Sustainably farmed Scottish salmon
• Meadow reared, pasture fed Welsh lambs
- Wherever possible, ingredients are sourced from organic farming systems
- Our Habitat, Creation & Management Plan provides major benefits in terms of additional planting, the creation of wetland areas and species rich grasslands to encourage nesting and foraging bird species